Jan 29, 2020
Hi friends! Today, I’m chatting with my friend Amanda Brooks from Run to the Finish about all things running.
Here’s what we talk about:
- How to start a running program
- What makes a “real runner?"
- How to prevent knee pain and injuries
- Race day mentality and race day fueling
- Proper running form
- Her new...
Jan 22, 2020
Love is the antidote to suffering.
Love is the antidote to emotional chaos.
The more we lean into love, the greater peace we have within ourselves.
You guys. I’m so excited for today’s episode. I’m chatting with Jonathon Aslay about self love, relationships, and dating. Self love has become a...
Jan 15, 2020
In today’s episode, I’m chatting with Jess Dang, founder of Cook Smarts, all about self care and outsourcing as a form of self care.
- The overused phrase “self care” and what it means to each of us
- The best things to outsource to simplify life and make room for the things that make us...