Sep 29, 2020
Hi friends! So excited to have my favorite guy on the podcast this morning. He’s been on the show a couple of times and was the most-requested guest when I asked who you wanted to see on episode 60. This was a fun episode (as always!) and thank you to those of you who sent your questions via Instagram.
Here’s what we chat about:
- Our first dance song
- How we’re navigating work, distance learning, and his travel schedule
- What aircrafts he flies and what were his second and third choices
- Did you ever have a fear of flying or have you loved it your whole life?
- Has it been weird/ are you nervous about traveling during Covid?
- Does my “healthiness” bother him?
- Keeping a workout routine while flying and traveling
Resources from this episode:
Don’t forget to sign up for your free 21 days of Les Mills On Demand! This is one of my all-time favorite workout platforms. The instructors are knowledgeable and motivating, plus the music is incredible. There are so many different formats, you’ll definitely find something you love. Get your free workouts here. Perfect opportunity to switch up your routine now that so many of us are at home.
CBD has been a game changer for me. It helps so much with my anxiety and sense of calmness. You can read more about my experience with CBD here and use the code FITNESSISTA here to get an extra 15% off your first order. (I love the mint flavored drops and bath bombs!)
Have you tried Trunk Club? This is my favorite styling service! All of the pieces are from Nordstrom and excellent quality. Use my link for $50 off your first Trunk.
Thank you so much for listening and for all of your support with the podcast! Please leave a rating or review if you enjoyed this episode. If you leave a rating, head to this page and you’ll get a little “thank you” gift from me to you.