Sep 23, 2021
Hi hi! New podcast episode is live and today, I’m thrilled to be chatting with Esther Blum.
Here’s what we discuss:
- Getting to the root cause of illness
- The DUTCH test and other important baseline health tests
- What to do if you’re doing all the things but not seeing results
- Changing your diet to make...
Sep 16, 2021
Oh friends. I’m trying not to fan girl too hard.. but I’ve gotta say, it’s pretty hard to do right now.
TONY HORTON IS ON THE PODCAST!
Here’s a bit more about Tony:
Tony Horton is the wildly popular creator of the most successful fitness program in America, P90X®. He’s also the creator of other best-selling...
Sep 9, 2021
Hi friends! I’m super excited for today’s episode because I’m chatting with Cassy Joy Garcia, from Fed + Fit. I’ve been a huge fan of her blog and cookbooks for years, so I was thrilled when she said she would hop on the show to talk about meal planning and healthy living tips.
Here’s what we talk about in...
Sep 2, 2021
I’m so excited to have Lauren Hubert, RD on the show this morning, chatting about her healthy eating and lifestyle tips.
Here’s what we talk about:
- Her background and what inspired her to become a Registered Dietitian
- Her thoughts on trend diets, like Intermittent Fasting and Keto
- Her go-to healthy eats and...
Aug 19, 2021
I’m so excited for this week’s episode because I had the opportunity to interview a brilliant and knowledgeable gal that I’ve known in the online space for over a year now. Scout Sobel is the founder of Scout’s Agency, and they’ve been the source of many of the amazing guests you’ve heard on my show. Scout...