Dec 10, 2020
This morning, I have my good friend and blogging buddy Tina Haupert back on the show.
We chat about:
- Her background and how she started Carrots 'n’ Cake
- Reverse dieting and adding more calories back into your diet without gaining weight
- How to hit protein goals as a vegetarian or vegan
- Her thoughts on keto
- Her favorite healthy meal right now
- Her history with Ulcerative Colitis
- Her new podcast and book
and so much more!
Here’s a bit about Tina if you haven’t met her yet:
Tina Haupert is a Boston-based lifestyle influencer and the creative mind behind Carrots ‘N’ Cake—a popular healthy living blog that chronicles her adventures, workouts, and recipes, all while sharing how you can have your carrots and eat your cake, too. A Certified Nutrition Coach and Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner, Tina works one-on-one with clients, utilizing a macro-based approach to help them find balance within their diets while achieving their body composition goals.
You can connect with Tina on her blog, Instagram, and in her online workout community.
and her newest book, The Everything Macro Cookbook.
Resources from this episode:
Work out with me in Fit Team! Let me help take the guesswork out of creating a fitness plan. Code BLACKFRIDAY for $10 off